1. The contract between the guest and the apartment is considered binding as soon as the room has been reserved and the reservation confirmed, or in the event of a late booking, as soon as the room has been reserved.
2. When entered into the contract between the guest and the apartment obliges both contractual partners to fulfil all the contract conditions, regardless of the duration of the contract.
3. The host is obliged to perform compensation of equal value by non-supply of the holiday apartment to the guest.
4. The guest is oblidged to pay the arranged or company-usual price if not claimed of the contractual achievements, less the expenditures saved by the host.
These are 20% of the expelled final price.
5. a) The host is Held after loyalty and belief to rent the not taken up holiday apartment as far as possible otherwise to avoid failures.
b) Up to other assignment of the holiday apartment the guest has for the duration of the contract to point 4 to pay the calculated amounts.
6. The damage to any of the owner's items and any damage to the apartment itself is to indicate immediatly to the host.
7. The arrival and departure day will be counted as one day.
8. a) Arrival time to 11.00 pm or on request.
b) Departure time until 11.00 am or on request.
9. It's possible to cancel the booking 24h before arrival free of charge.
10. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of operation.